Friday, February 1, 2013

The Newbie .

Assalammualaikum 


Hello peeps
My given name is Fara Fiqa . You can call me Fara or Fiqa and even both . Whichever you'd prefer.
This is my new blog . Well , I've decided to set up a blog of mine since i was still in high school . I've even tried a few times , or even many ? Maybe . But then everything that i do seems useless.

Alhamdulillah , now i've my own blog with the new spirit to keep writing , of course . In Syaa Allah..
So , you're very welcome to my site !

Well , i am not really or going to be a full-time blogger . But i just blog for fun or maybe for my own passion . Frankly speaking , i was in love with my own blog I design it by myself . Maybe for some of you it was just usual , but when you did it all by your own , it ended up with such a happy smile and satisfaction.

Credits were given to : kak lyssa , kak tiqa , here and here

Anyway , before this i've always thought the reasons i blog . I just love to share pictures and my story for memories sake . And this site is basically about some aspects of my life . I'd really love to share some of my knowledge , my thought , my experiences , inspiration and tips , travelling memories , great food with recipes that i enjoyed , reviews of things that i love in my life and some of what i have and will learn next time . In syaa Allah..

Therefore , in case you're wondering who this little kid is , stay updated with my stories and do follow me , guys !

Till then , see you later !
Terima kasih sudi baca.

No comments: